Doudy Draw/Springbrook Recap

Last night (July 16th) we had another large group of women come out to the ride!

The whole group, minus 3 late comers (photo cred Tracy)

This time, 26 women broke into 2 groups based on skill level to enjoy the rolling trails at Doudy Draw and Springbrook, starting at the Doudy Draw trail head.

Area we rode - click on image for a larger view


Tracy lead the more seasoned riders and I lead the other gurlz. The weather was perfect, albeit hot. Everyone was glad the ride offered a good portion of shaded trail!

We met up once or twice on the trail and then after the ride at Larkburger for some food and beers. Thanks to everyone for coming out!


Seasoned riders hanging out in the shade (photo cred Tracy)


Carla riding across a sunny meadow


Leah, Naomi and Melissa glad to have reached the top of Doudy Draw


June looking too freakin' cute (photo cred tracy)


Here are all of my pictures.

Here are Tracy's pics.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was a really fun ride! I sure had a fun time. Bike's in the shop for a new fork; my husband drove the car into the garage with my bike on top :( I'm just glad it wasn't me! See you next time! Donna

    ReplyDelete