To carpool, meet at the Justice Center parking lot and be ready to go by 5:10 p.m. (at the latest) or meet at the trailhead by 5:45 p.m. To get to the trailhead, take 119 south from Nederland for approx 3/4 miles to the trail head on the west side of the road. You can also follow Magnolia Rd, cross 119 and you are at the parking lot. Yes, we are using the trailhead directly on the Peak to Peak Hwy.
Dinner will follow at Backcountry Pizza in Nederland.
Important Info about the Rides:
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike. Riders should also carry the usual basics: spare tube(s), a pump, tire levers, a chain tool, and basic Allen wrenches.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please bring a signed waiver with you or be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 PM so be at the trail head by 5:45 PM, dressed and ready to roll by 6 PM.
- If the weather is iffy, make sure to check the blog after 3:00 PM on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For planning purposes, please post your name in the comment section if you plan to join us. The comment section is also great for planning carpools, etc. If you cannot access the blog post, let us know you'll be there by emailing us at email@example.com.
Post in the comment section or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.