riding Marshal Mesa This Week - Clinic Postponed to Next Week

We are postponing the Bike Skills clinic that had been scheduled for August 26th. In it's place, we will ride Marshall Mesa. Meet at the Greenbelt Plateau Trail Head on 128 just east of HWY 93. From there we’ll break into groups based on skill/motivation. This trail system is suitable for all levels of riders

Be at the trail head at 5:45PM, and be ready to ride at 6PM.

Dinner and drinks will follow at Mod market at 29th Street. If you would like to carpool, meet at Mod Market at 5:15 p.m. Or, post an alternate carpool location here in the comments section of the blog.

Be sure to check the blog at 3:00 p.m if there are weather issues.

Important info about the Rides:

  1. All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
  2. Riders should also carry the usual basics: spare tube(s), a pump, tire levers, a chain tool, and basic Allen wrenches.
  3. All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
  4. Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please bring a signed waiver with you or be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
  • Rides launch at 6:00 PM so be at the trail head by 5:45 PM, dressed and ready to roll by 6 PM.

  • If the weather is iffy, make sure to check the blog after 3:00 PM on Thursdays for updated info.

  • Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.

  • For planning and purposes, please post your name in the comment section if you plan to join us.

  • The comment section is also great for planning carpools, etc. If you cannot access the blog post, let us know you'll be there by emailing us at bmagirls.rideleader@gmail.com.
  • Hope to see you on Thursday!

    Post in the comment section or email bmagirls.rideleader@gmail.com with any questions.

    8 comments:

    1. I'm planning on coming! I'll be at Mod Market at 5:15.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'll meet at the TH but I would like to hitch a ride to dinner with someone.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I will be there, coming directly to the TH from work.

      Elizabeth - I can give you a lift to Mod market.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Realized something is wrong with my shock(again). Taking it into the shop tonight so I'm likley out, bummer.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I would like to possibly come out for this ride. BUT I am in town from MI (staying in Centennial) and am not familiar with roads, etc to get myself to the TH (or even Mod Market) without having someone explain it...sometimes the GPS is funky. If someone could call me on my cell and let me know, I think I'd like to try it out!

      Thanks, Emily 313-550-3419

      PS> OR if I can't make it tonight, if you all know anyone that may want to ride Friday morning, please pass along my info. Thanks! :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. I will meet you guys at the trail head, where my husband will be taking over our car to go to Denver. Is there any chance I could get a ride back into town or to dinner with somebody? Jen, I will bring your Ice haxes. Romy

      ReplyDelete
    7. Romy - I can fit both you and Elizabeth in my car back into town. See you at the TH.

      ReplyDelete