First, I need to ask for a few volunteers to help out with this ride. We lost some of our regulars for this week, so we are short on leaders and sweepers for additional groups. If anyone is familiar with the Belcher Hill trail and would like to lead or sweep, feel free to email or post in the comments.
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water and bring a trail ready bike. Riders should also carry the usual basics; spare tube, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches.
- All riders ride at their own risk. Ride leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season please bring a signed copy of the waiver to the ride or be prepared to sign one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00PM, so please be at the ride spot at 5:45PM, dressed and ready to roll at 6:00PM.
- If the weather is iffy please make sure to check the blog at 3:00PM on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out. All of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For planning purposes, please post your name in the comments section if you plan on joining us. The comments section is also great for planning carpools, etc. If you cannot access the blog post, let us know you will be there by emailing us at the email below
Post in the comments section or email email@example.com with questions.