Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in coming and we will send you Tracy’s address.
Byob and remember to bring a dish to share.
See you there!
If all the weather Gods are with us this Thursday, May 13, we will be riding the North Boulder trail system. Please note that this is a change in the calendar. We were scheduled for Heil, but the Heil trail system has been extremely wet over the past few weeks from spring run off. You probably all know the drill by now if the weather does not cooperate, but just in case....please check the blog by 3:00pm on Thursday for any updates. Otherwise, meet at the South Foothills Trail head http://www.bouldercolorado.gov/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3006&Itemid=1016 at 5:45PM, and be ready to ride at 6PM. From there we’ll break into groups based on skill/motivation that day/friends you want to ride with/whatever.
Dinner and drinks will follow at Pei Wei on the 29th Street Mall (1629 29th Street).
Important Info about the Rides:
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike. Riders should also carry the usual basics: spare tube(s), a pump, tire levers, a chain tool, and basic Allen wrenches.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please bring a signed waiver with you or be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 PM so be at the trail head by 5:45 PM, dressed and ready to roll by 6 PM.
- If the weather is iffy, make sure to check the blog after 3:00 PM on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For planning purposes, please post your name in the comment section if you plan to join us. The comment section is also great for planning carpools, etc. If you cannot access the blog post, let us know you'll be there by emailing us at email@example.com.
Hope to see you on Thursday!
Post in the comment section or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.