This Thursday, May 20, we are heading up the Canyon to Betasso. We will start with two groups, one will ride from the Justice Center on Canyon up the connector trail and the other will meet at the Betasso trail head. Both groups will convene at the top of Betasso near the facilities and from there we’ll break into groups based on skill/motivation that day/friends you want to ride with/whatever.
If you are meeting at the Justice Center, 1777 6th Street, be ready to ride by 5:00 PM.
If you are meeting at the Betasso trail head be there at 5:45PM, and be ready to ride at 6PM. Use the comment field below to coordinate carpooling.
Dinner and drinks will follow at Tokyo Joes on Arapahoe between Folsom and 28th Street.
Important Info about the Rides:
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike. Riders should also carry the usual basics: spare tube(s), a pump, tire levers, a chain tool, and basic Allen wrenches.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please bring a signed waiver with you or be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 PM so be at the trail head by 5:45 PM, dressed and ready to roll by 6 PM.
- If the weather is iffy, make sure to check the blog after 3:00 PM on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For planning purposes, please post your name in the comment section if you plan to join us. The comment section is also great for planning carpools, etc. If you cannot access the blog post, let us know you'll be there by emailing us at email@example.com.
Post in the comment section or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.