This Thursday, April 22nd, we are heading south to the Marshall Mesa trail system. Meet at the main Marshall Mesa trail head. From there we’ll break into groups based on skill/motivation that day/friends you want to ride with/whatever.
Be at the trail head at 5:45PM, and be ready to ride at 6PM.
Dinner and drinks will follow at Larkburger on Arapahoe between Folsom and 28th Street.
Important Info about the Rides:
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike. Riders should also carry the usual basics: spare tube(s), a pump, tire levers, a chain tool, and basic Allen wrenches.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please bring a signed waiver with you or be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 PM so be at the trail head by 5:45 PM, dressed and ready to roll by 6 PM.
- If the weather is iffy, make sure to check the blog after 3:00 PM on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For planning purposes, please post your name in the comment section if you plan to join us. The comment section is also great for planning carpools, etc. If you cannot access the blog post, let us know you'll be there by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post in the comment section or email email@example.com with any questions.