Meet at Sandstone Park in Lyons at 5:45PM, and be ready to ride at 6PM. To carpool from Boulder, meet at 28th and Iris (the SE corner next to Sol Azteca) at 5:15PM.
Dinner and drinks will follow...somewhere.
Important Info about the Rides:
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike. Riders should also carry the usual basics: spare tube(s), a pump, tire levers, a chain tool, and basic Allen wrenches.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please bring a signed waiver with you or be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 p.m. so be at the trailhead by 5:45 p.m., dressed and ready to roll by 6 p.m.
- If the weather is iffy, make sure to check the blog after 3:00 p.m. on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please post your name in the comment section if you plan to join us. The comment section is also great for planning carpools, etc. If you cannot access the blog post, let us know you'll be there by emailing us at bmagirls.rideleader @ gmail.com.
Hope to see you on Thursday!
Post in the comment section or email bmagirls.rideleader @ gmail.com with any questions.