This Thursday, April 29th, we are heading to the Heil Ranch trail. Meet at the main Heil Valley Ranch Trail Head. From there we’ll break into groups based on skill/motivation.
Be at the trail head at 5:45PM, and be ready to ride at 6PM. If you would like to carpool, meet at 28th and Iris – SE corner next to Sol Azteca at 5:15 p.m.
Dinner and drinks will follow at Chipotle at the 29th Street Mall.
There is a 30% chance of rain so make sure to check the blog after 3:00 p.m. to see if the ride is still on.
Important Info about the Rides:
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike. Riders should also carry the usual basics: spare tube(s), a pump, tire levers, a chain tool, and basic Allen wrenches.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please bring a signed waiver with you or be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 PM so be at the trail head by 5:45 PM, dressed and ready to roll by 6 PM.
- If the weather is iffy, make sure to check the blog after 3:00 PM on Thursdays for updated info.
- Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
- For planning purposes, please post your name in the comment section if you plan to join us. The comment section is also great for planning carpools, etc. If you cannot access the blog post, let us know you'll be there by emailing us at email@example.com.
Post in the comment section or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.