It's almost spring and therefore time for us to get riding! We have laid out an excellent season of weekly rides and clinics for all levels of female mountain bikers, building on the success we had with last year's group and making some improvements to hopefully make the rides better for all of you.
1. All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike. Riders should also carry the usual basics: spare tube(s), a pump, tire levers, a chain tool, and basic allen wrenches.
2. All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
3. Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please bring a signed waiver with you or be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
4. Rides launch at 6:00pm so be at the trail head by 5:45pm, dressed and ready to roll by 6:00pm.
5. If the weather is iffy, make sure to check the blog after 3:00pm on Thursdays for updated info.
6. For permitting and planning purposes, please post your name in the comment field if you plan to join us. The comment field is also great for planning carpools, etc.
Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
Send us an email if you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you on the 8th!