Please try to carpool! Parking is especially limited at this trailhead. To carpool, meet at Boulder County Justice Center at 6th and Canyon at 5:30 or meet at the trail head by 5:45 pm. We will start riding promptly at 6:00 pm. The "Link" trail is currently closed for pipeline reconstruction and I recommend against biking Boulder Canyon to the trailhead and back.
Dinner and drinks will follow at the Rio.
Important Info about the Rides:
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- Riders should also carry the usual basics: spare tube(s), a pump, tire levers, a chain tool, and basic allen wrenches.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury. Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. If this is your first ride of the season, please bring a signed waiver with you or be prepared to complete one at the meeting spot.
- Rides launch at 6:00 pm so be at the trail head by 5:45 pm, dressed and ready to roll by 6 pm.
- If the weather is questionable (as it has been lately) make sure to check the blog after 3:00 pm on Thursdays for updated info.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please post your name in the comment field if you plan to join us. The comment field is also great for planning carpools, etc.
Please don't be shy about coming out - all of us love biking and would like to hang out with girls that are interested in biking.
Hope to see you Thursday!